Friday, December 5, 2008

New Faces

Yesterday, Orin and I visited with our new friends
Amelia and baby Layne.
Layne's birthday is the day before Orin's,
but being late-May babies isn't the only thing they have in common.
They also both like to lie around on the floor,
play with their Manhattan Baby toys,
and drool.
I think the highlight of the afternoon for Orin was
discovering that Layne has a bouncer.
He couldn't have been more pleased.
Layne hasn't quite gotten the concept of bouncing.
We are thinking that after taking a couple pointers from Orin
he will pick up on the right moves.
Layne is ahead of Orin on the crawling front,
but as I look around the house and see countless things that
a crawling baby could get into I think, for the time being,
I am okay with Orin's immobility.
XOXO

No comments: