Friday, March 5, 2010

Go Duke!

It is that time of year...
We are off again for another wonderful week-long trip
to North Carolina where we will relax on the beach,
eat copious quantities of seafood,
and watch Duke hopefully dominate the NCAA tournament.
We leave tomorrow night on the red-eye.
I am not sure if taking the red-eye will turn out to be a good idea
or the worst idea I have ever had
(I don't see there being too much in between ground on this issue),
but I will let you know soon.
It is all going to depend on whether Orin
flies like his mommy (i.e. sleeps the whole time)
or his daddy (has no interest in sleeping on a plane).
Feel free to pray that in this way, he will be more like me.
Either way, in just 48 hours I will have the sand in my toes
and will no longer care whether our plane ride was horrible or not.
I can't wait.

1 comment:

Elisabeth E. Tully said...

You can only watch Duke dominate the ACC tournament this week! (Selection Sunday is on the 14th) But whatever, GO DUKE!