Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shades of Green

Tonight I logged on to the blog for the first time in weeks
and realized that I have gotten so caught up in the end of term
that I have neglected to post anything
about some pretty important events including Easter,
Kristin and Brett's wedding and our trip to eastern Oregon,
and Orin's first school party on Earth Day.
But instead of posting about any of these seemingly
much more important topics,
tonight I offer you only this series of random pictures
of Orin wearing his new sunglasses.




So why, you might ask, after nearly a month of silence, do I post
nothing but these pictures....
the answer is twofold:
number one- are you smiling right now?
That's the most important reason,
but there is also number two-
I didn't actually bring my camera to any
of the previously mentioned events, so this is all I have.
Well, almost all... I also have these.
In case the sunglasses didn't quite do it for you,
maybe a display of true yogurt enthusiasm will suffice.


Smile.
I promise I will do better next month.

No comments: