Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year at the Cape!

So I have decided to start blogging again,
but this time it is going to be a little different.
I am going to try to take one picture each day
and post each as an individual entry.
Hopefully I will be better at this new strategy
than I have been at posting the old way.
And I am sorry to anyone who cares for not documenting
the last six months of Orin's life on the blog.

Here is today's photo:

I took this on Cape Cod after Casey caught his first Atlantic salmon.
Although the boys were really happy about getting to touch the fish,
the fish did not seem to share their enthusiasm
and promptly peed all over Orin's sweater.
Seeing a fish pee had to be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for me,
so I thought it better be documented
(along with the boys fishing trip and our trip to the Cape, of course)

1 comment:

andy said...

You do realize there is no photo in this post, right?