Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Purple T-Rex

For the last 4 months, whenever we have asked Orin what
he wanted for his birthday he has replied "a purple T-Rex"
However, I never thought I would actually find one.
Then, one day, my mother called me up excitedly.
She told me that she had found a great purple T-Rex
and was sending it right away.
Although it arrived months ago, I have
(despite my mother's protests) made Orin wait to open the
mystery box in his closet.
After his first party, Orin started to get nervous
about the status of his dinosaur
and confided in me that night as I was tucking him in that
"the purple T-Rex was taking a long time."
I told him that it wasn't his birthday yet and that he
needed to keep being patient.
So yesterday, on his birthday,
Orin finally got to open his purple T-Rex.
It was worth the wait.
It is a pretty awesome purple T-Rex.

No comments: