Friday, June 24, 2011

Wetland Plants

Months ago I started working towards my wetland delineation certificate.
When we decided to move to Cape Cod, we picked our moving day
for a couple reasons; one of them being that
it was the day after I finished my last class
(Casey's term finished up a couple days before).
So although I never planned on spending my last week in Portland
in an intensive wetland plants course, that is how it happened.
Although I have to say, I have never had a nicer class that this one.
This, if you care, is a picture of Snowberry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI! Looks like, well, I've been slacking on reading your blog...and we have a lot of catching up to do! You are in Cape Cod now! Awesome. Tim and I are still in Canada. I'm 27 weeks pregnant with a baby girl! Thought you might like to know. I'm not sure I have your e-mail anymore. If I do I'll e-mail you and perhaps we can catch up a bit.
Love,
Jenn