Friday, August 26, 2011

The Hardest Goodbye

This morning, as the winds of Hurricane Irene began to pick up,
my beautiful baby girl passed on into
whatever comes after this life.

I am convinced that Purple was the most loving, loyal,
and amazing dog to ever live and I feel so grateful to have
gotten to share so many wonderful years with her.
Memories of Purple will live in our hearts forever
and I am sure that her spirit will remain with us always.
I know she would have it no other way.

I miss you already my love, my baby girl.
Thank you so much for all of the joy you brought to my life
and know that I will never forget you.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry and are thinking of you. All our love. Mom, Ed,Katie,Tony, Dorian, Steven, Sarah, and Devon.

DrawingRobbi said...

Hugs to you, Linds. Purple was fiercely loyal - and lucky to have a companion who loved her so truly. We're thinking of you -

Morgan said...

Love you Lindsay! Thinking of all of you guys; Purple was a beautiful lady and had such an adventures life. XOXOXOXO. Love you Purple!

Anonymous said...

Im sorry to hear about Purple. She lived a WONDERFUL life and was fortunate to have such a loving family. Love you guys. Love Aunt Katie

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the sad news... I am sure she is in doggie heaven eating all the seat-belts she ever dreamed of.

Love Kara and Relk

Can't wait to see ya'll!