Thursday, October 27, 2011

Baby Ardian and Auntie Reunite!

This weekend my sister, mother, and I 
had a girl's weekend in Maryland.
The original purpose of the weekend was to 
ride in the "Wild Goose Chase"
a bike ride around the Blackwater Nature Preserve in Maryland
that raises money for the preserve.
The Wild Goose Chase was my first "real ride"
(over 20 miles)
so I was excited and a bit nervous 
(mainly for my butt).
The first 2 days we stayed at my mother's house in Maryland
and walked around her new town,
going to the farmer's market, eating at the cute mom-and-pop
restaurants, and just having lady-time.
It was during these days that I completely neglected
to take out my camera, so this is from a bit later,
but it is what I looked like for the first two days anyway,
stubbornly refusing to let Ardian out of my arms.

No comments: