Saturday, December 31, 2011

Chapin Beach

Today we took a beautiful walk on the beach 
with my dad and Carla.
I always forget to go to the beach
even though we live so close...
I suppose it's that hiking in the woods is always my first thought
but every time I go to the beach
I wonder why I don't do it more often.
So there you go, one of my new year's resolutions:
go to the beach more often.

And in other news: this is it! I have completed 365 days of photos.
They might not have been posted every day (or even close)
but they are there!
I think for 2012 I will do the same thing,
although I will try a bit harder to post every day
(no promises, Andy)
Love you all!
Thanks for checking up on us!

1 comment:

Ribbu said...

Here's hoping for more daily posts this year! So much fun to have a little peek at what you guys are up to...