Thursday, January 1, 2009

The Best of 2008

Today I happened to glance at the archives section
of the blog and realized that I have ended the year of 2008
with exactly 150 posts.

I am not sure whether I should be proud of my determination
or apologetic that I have wasted so much of your time
with my nonsensical rants.

Either way, I have decided to celebrate the birthday of the blog with
a couple of my favorite pictures of Orin
that have not yet made a post.

I have not shared these pictures because they were part 
of Orin's Christmas present to his grandparents,
 a calendar titled 12 Months of Orin,
and I wanted the pictures to be a surprise on Christmas.
Now that all of the grandparents have received their gifts,
there is no reason not to share them.
All of these pictures came from a series of photo shoots
that we did during the week we were snowed in
Some of the pictures were holiday themed...
(did I mention how bored we were?)
Others were just plain embarrassing
And some were...
well, I am not sure exactly what you would call this one...
There you have it, 
goodbye 2008!
Here's to 2009!
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Lindsay, Casey and Orin! All of my best wishes for the year to come and thanks for keeping up on your blog, i do enjoy it:)
love, kristin
ps. the idaho drive has been good so far, you guys were right!