Monday, February 18, 2013

Back

I am not even going to attempt to explain why 
I haven't bothered to blog anything for the last 6 months or so.
Let's just get right down to the most important 
update that you might have missed:
 Today marks the first day of my third trimester.
Baby Number 2 is on the way.
Due Date- May 19th 
(and if that sounds familiar it is because that is the exact 
due date I was given when I was pregnant with Orin...
planned that way? Of course not.)

So there you go.
A lot more has happened too, 
but we will get to that later.
And, yes, I will be blogging more often
because after you blog your first child's every development
it only seems fair to embarrass the second one just as much.

Hope you are all doing great.


1 comment:

Alaina Michelle said...

Congratulations Lindsay!! You look beautiful.