Friday, March 20, 2009

The First Album

It occurred to me after writing the last post
that I had not chosen the right photo to show off
Orin's "rock star hair."
The photo in the last post made him look like 
the soft acoustic guitar type,
when really Orin would fit in better with the punk rock scene.
He even has that whiny look down pat.
But Orin isn't always a punk rock emblem.
Normally his hair is much more tame,
but when he has just woken up from a nap and he is a little sweaty 
from his mommy putting too many blankets over him
he gets the most amazing hair-dos. 
One of a kind.
Blink 182, here we come.

1 comment:

Tim and Jenn said...

I see what you were saying about the soft acoustic guitar vs. the real rock star hair. I would have to agree that Orin would surely be punk rock candidate rather than the candlelight acoustic version. Rock on Orin!!
Sorry I havn't blogged. I think I might just send you the pictures instead of blogging b/c I don't think anyone every reads it. Blahk. Whatever. All is well here. I need to know your skype # though so I can skype you. I'm going to try to hook up the camera today.
much love,
Jenn
ps- that's a great picture of you and Orin in the last blog. :-)