Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Many Faces of Orin

This morning I was flipping through some of the pictures that 
Casey and I have taken of Orin recently
 that haven't made it on the blog
and I came across this set that Casey took a couple days ago
while we were attempting to put Orin to bed.
The shots made me realize the multitude of expressions that Orin
is capable of producing. Expressions I hardly even notice 
unless they are caught on camera.
Here are a few of the best:

Interested
Doubtful
Smug
Self righteous
Playful
Hesitant
Deranged
and, last but not least, 
Asleep
Oh, and I have to throw in this one as well even though it doesn't 
really highlight a particular expression,
because I want you to see the rock star hair up close.
Some people say that he might be in need of a trim,
I think the only thing he needs is an electric guitar 
and some leather pants.
What do you think?

No comments: