Friday, October 30, 2009

And now to meet the quota...

If you are an extremely observant blog reader
(you know who you are, Andy)
you may have noticed that at the end of the month,
I always post more than at any other time.
This is because I am trying to reach a personal quota:
10 posts a month.
Why ten? you ask... because it is the number I decided on.
Anyway, I am at 9 and I don't have much else to say,
but I do have a series of cute pictures of Orin on his slide that didn't
manage to find their way into any other post.
If you are sick of pictures of Orin on the slide,
feel free to check back in November,
otherwise, here you go.
I think this is one of my favorite pictures of all time:
And now for the slow motion crash:
And finally this one, another crash...
a voluntary one,
because we all get tired sometimes:
Goodnight.

1 comment:

Tim and Jenn said...

I am impressed at your 10 posts per month! One of Tim's cousins told me he checked out our blog. I was a bit shocked and embarrased since it hasn't been updated in...forever...! I'll have to try to find some time.