Friday, November 13, 2009

The Hair Cut

Today I decided it was time to cut Orin's hair.
It has been getting a little long lately,
as you can see in the next video clip.

In preparation for the big event,
I watched a motivational/ instructional video
on cutting boy's hair.
I was practically glowing with confidence by the end
and snatched up the scissors.
Step one went great.
Step two... okay
and step three... well, step three didn't go so well.
It was those pesky bangs that got me in the end.
I still swear that it would have come out okay had I been given
the chance to fix it, but instead,
we opted for the easy way out and broke out the buzzer
-aka the never fail hair-cutting tool-
Well, pretty much never fail.
It can end up too short.
When Orin first saw the finished product, he was shocked.
But it soon began to grow on him...
and in the end, I think he decided it was A-Ok.
Thank goodness for hair buzzers.
Until next time,
I will be practicing step three.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I think it looks good. He looks more like Casey (when Casey has short hair). He is so cute. xoxoxoxo