Monday, August 11, 2008

Name that baby

I took this picture 2 weeks ago and got such a kick out of it 
that I thought I should show it to you.
I don't like taking pictures of Orin when he is sad, 
and very rarely post them,
so you are probably wondering what's going on, right?

But now I am going to tell you that this is the same picture,
I just zoomed out a little...
And then we have the modern-day shot, aged 25 years,
but still the same people...
my sister is only slightly less scary to me now.
So everybody said from day one that Orin looked just like his daddy.
And maybe he does...
but he looks a little like me too when his feathers are ruffled.
Lets see that first pic again...
Followed by the man himself.
What do you think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing so hard right now! That is hillarious! Man I already miss you guys a ton and I feel like I need to email you a picture of myself and cut and paste Orin in it! I can't believe I didn't make sure you got a pix of me with Orin...:(

Anonymous said...

Hi guys- Hope you had a safe trip back. It was so nice to see you and give baby Orin kisses and squeezes!!!! Can't wait to see you again. Love you guys.

Love Aunt Katie