Monday, May 20, 2013

Happenings

With final exams over, Casey and Orin 
have been with me in Andover full time.
 We have been keeping busy
by posing as farmers:
 
Feeding reindeer through a long orange tube:
(I am actually not kidding)
 Looking at peacocks displaying their colors:
Looking at peacocks displaying their lack of color:
  Going to the local fair:
where I was barred from jumping in the pit of plastic balls:
 and where Orin fell in love with some of the rides:
and was less thrilled about others:
We also went to a music and dance festival at the academy
where we got to play with balloons:
Listen to an acapella group:
Watch dancers make a painting by dancing 
through buckets of paint:
And do some swinging:
  Just a couple more days until 
Baby Number 2 should arrive...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for my new niece, it's all I think about these days. Lindsay look beautiful! Love you guys