Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Endless Packing...

Tomorrow, barring any catastrophic events
(such as somebody stealing the van in the middle of the night tonight...
or, more likely, the van simply not starting in the morning)
we will be leaving Massachusetts tomorrow.
Which means, today was Packing Day.

Things definitely got worse
before they got better.
but I am proud to say, we have managed to cram at least half of our
possessions in the van.
The rest is in an enormous pile by the door,
waiting expectantly for morning.
I am not sure if I am just overly tired,
but I think it has begun talking to me... 
taunting me, daring me to even attempt to fit the rest.

Occasionally, it laughs.

I think I need to go to bed now.

Tune in tomorrow(ish) to see the last-stand packing battle photos.

And we will see you in Niagara Falls.

1 comment:

Tim and Jenn said...

Lindsay-
I want to see you in Niagra! Call me. 905-582-8912. Much Love. Safe Travels. Even if we don't see you it was awesome to meet Orin this summer.
Jenn