Thursday, October 16, 2008

Wyoming-Utah

Wyoming is beautiful.
Vast expanses of natural beauty and not much else.
We drove through America's smallest town:
Bedford, Wyoming: Population 1
I wonder if it will stop being called a town when that guy dies.
We also passed through Wamsutter
whose billboard states (I kid you not)
"Wamsutter: It's more than you would expect"
After Wyoming, we headed into Utah
to be confronted by more beautiful scenery and
monster feet.
Maybe its just me, but doesn't that kind of look like a
monster foot?
In Utah, we hit a baby.
We decided to keep him.
Pictures of Utah cannot describe
how wild the landscape is. 
Its like you could wander off the highway and 
drop off the face of the world.
Next: Idaho,
but that will have to wait because its time for bed.
Hope you are all well.
GO RED SOX!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Idaho! You are getting so close to Oregon...any Bend stop in the future? Love you guys can't wait to see you three...I like the baby and would keep him to! Cute little bug.

Anonymous said...

Dont know your route, but if you guys find your way anywhere near Enterprise Oregon, you should come check out my new home! Cant wait to finally meet Orin and see your guys again. I have a new number at home, 541-426-3426, let me know:)
Kristin

Tim and Jenn said...

WAtch out for that..SPLAT!...baby. I love your sense of humor. It's so refreshing. You're putting my blog to shame you know. I better get on the stick. I'm planning a post tomorow. I'm going to try to include stuff about the house etc.
Much love,
Jenn