Friday, October 31, 2008

Settling In

As you might have noticed,
lately I have been making a habit of not taking my camera with me,
leaving scores of undocumented life occurrences.
Fortunately, our life isn't that interesting,
so you haven't missed much.

For a quick summary:
As soon as we arrived, Casey and I set out to transform 
the living room/ dining room
into a little baby-proof studio apartment.
I have no "before" pictures for you
but here is what the space looks like now:
This is my office...
Orin's corner, including his awesome new crib...
One side...
And the other side
(that pile of blankets on the bed is hiding a napping baby,
in case you were wondering)
We even added a couple finishing touches
 to really make it feel like home
 including dog-butt leash holders.
Other than that, we have just been relaxing, 
hanging out with friends and family,
and enjoying being back in Oregon.

In the next post I will reveal the latest "Orin news,"
but for now, nap time is over and 
motherhood is calling.
Loudly.

No comments: