Thursday, May 29, 2008

Laundry Day

The evidence.

You may not believe me, but this entire basket of laundry was generated within a 
3 hour period this morning. 
It all started when Casey woke up to change the baby and realized 
that he had soaked through the following layers:
his diaper
his onesie
his pants
his puppy bag
his receiving blanket
his fleece crib blanket

So Casey re-clothed him and tucked him into bed with us (this time on a towel).
Several hours later I woke to a wet baby, a wet diaper, a wet onesie, wet pants, a wet receiving blanket, a wet towel and wet bed sheets.

I have therefore concluded that the diapers we are using are simply not made to withstand the volume of urine the little one is capable of producing. 

The Culprit.
He expresses no sorrow for his actions.
But when you are this cute, it hardly matters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Bummer. He is really cute.
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Yay, my internet is finally working again and I feel like I have just been let in on a huge secret.....how cute your baby is! I'm glad I got to see all at once because I think I would have just been waiting with much anticipation for more pictures to come out each day. I cannot express how happy I am for your healthy little family! Thanks for keeping us well updated, your blogging and pictures are very much appreciated by friends so far away! Much love to the new family, especially little Orin.
Kristin