Monday, November 10, 2008

If you are really bored...

Tonight I was online with my brother and I noticed that he had
a new picture posted to represent him on his ichat account.
It was a creepy looking baby.
When I asked him what the picture was all about
he told me it was the VW depiction of what his and his girlfriend's
baby would look like

"My future spawn" he said
(my brother loves the word "spawn")

We decided that further investigation was in order.
So Casey and I logged on to the VW Routan Babymaker3000 website,
plugged in some pictures, and, just like that, we
got a picture of our own creepy-looking baby

Although for low-grade programming software,
I don't think it was all that far off.
So if you are bored and have a couple pictures handy,


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH that is scary!.....