Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Aqua Caliente Park

On our second day in Tucson, we ran around doing a bunch of boring errands in the morning. By the afternoon we had located the Baby's R Us and spent the rest of the day looking at baby things and impulse buying a couple "essentials" for the baby including a dirt bike hoodie with camo lining and an awesome yellow rain hat. 

We ended our day with a hike through a bird sanctuary outside the city called Aqua Caliente. These pictures are from the park (except for the good egg picture, which we took because egg is winning the Best Dog on a Road Trip prize)

Oh, and Casey saw his first Cardinal at the sanctuary. 

Now we are off to another park to celebrate our 6 month wedding anniversary. 

We love you and miss you all.



1 comment:

zephakira said...

Hey guys- it looks like you're having a great time so far- you have seen some amazing places! I miss you both- and no, you have not become auntie Lindsay and uncle Casey yet ( soon I hope!) I am in shock that Casey just now saw his first cardinal...I spent a while yesterday watching a few pairs flutter between the snow covered branches outside my window. I've been doing a lot of looking out the window and waiting lately
Linds- I need you to recommend a few good books for me to get so I am still sane when I enter motherhood

I hope you guys have lots of fun- but don't take too long...