Sunday, January 20, 2008

Go Patriots.... I Mean Packers!

Still in Galveston....

Today we have decided to take a break from our typical crunchy granola hippie daily routine of hiking, birding, and bathing in gas stations to watch football....

.....all day.....

(Back to back Patriots and Packers games have kept us at the bar for the last five hours and we are still here)

This is what I have to report: The Pats are going to win it... definitely... I can say this freely in the blog because Casey is totally wasted and no longer has any idea that I am sitting next to him typing. 

It is going to be a hard letdown. Hopefully, he will recover quickly.... that is if Greenbay pulls off this game. It is looking pretty close. I better go so I can focus (as my mother would say)... due to my competitive spirit I would like to see Greenbay limp into the finals.

The Patriots will be ready for the slaughter....


No comments: