Thursday, January 31, 2008

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

This announcement is for all of our fellow blog readers except Relk:

We have changed the preferences about comments being posted. You no longer have to have a gmail account. If you would like to leave us a comment (which you should do, it is how we assess how faithful of a reader you are.... Relk, you are currently winning) all you have to do is click on "comment", write your comment, sign your name at the end of the comment (don't forget this part!), and then click "post as anonymous" 

You do not have any excuse for not responding. We want to hear from each and every one of you.

This is your last chance.

We love you Relk. You will be receiving a special something from us shortly.

Love,

Casey and Lindsay

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH RELK BETTER WATCH OUT! IT MIGHT TAKE ME 40 MIN. TO WRITE, AND I CANT SPELL WORTH A SHIT, BUT IM YOUR BIGGEST FAN. I ADVERTISE THE SIGHT. I SHOW ALL WHO COME OVER, AND EVERYONE LOVES KEEPIN TABS ON YOU 7, THAT IS IF BIRD HAS MADE IT THIS FAR?..... LOVE LACE

Anonymous said...

I love you both very very much and am glad I can check on you everyday when I come to work. Be safe! Love, Momma Sheree

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!! Mom and I got baby some cute outfits today. One says " I love my daddy." I love seeing you guys on the blog it doesn't make me miss you guys as much as i would if i couldn't see your smiling faces:)I really enjoy the belly shots as well! I am soo happy for you guys and i think its awesome that you have the opportunity to take this road trip. I love you two very very much and can't wait to see you!!
love, Katie

Anonymous said...

Oh now they all come out of the wood work... Just kidding, much love to every one!

Relk

Anonymous said...

Just read your blogs looks like you guys are having a great time.
Looks like Triston is growing. I will call you tomorrow night.

Love
Dad Z

Anonymous said...

Have really enjoyed reading your blogs. I expecially like those baby pictures Sounds like you guys are having a great time, what great memories your making. Casy you relly need to learn to dive into that poop wont be long.

Sandi

Anonymous said...

baby sissy. m renme ou anpil. ( I love you a lot) I hope you are well and that life is treating you kindy. Nice hearing your voice tonight and I hope we can hook up in MIA:)
kisses,
-sissy