Sunday, January 20, 2008

A Word from Galveston

Ahhh..... the ocean.... what a beautiful sight after weeks of desert. And the birding here is great (enthusiasts (Carla), please note the White Ibis- photo number two)

We have spent much of the last few days walking on the beach, exploring the town, and impulse-buying more baby clothes when we go into the Walmart to use the bathroom in the mornings.... or wait, thats just Casey... while I am in the bathroom. 

"but he needs to be stylish.... I will be taking him to Saturday market" 

and I don't complain.

Oh, I think I forgot to tell you... every one of you is being ordered to go see Juno (its in the theaters right now) 

Go see it.... really.... go now.....

Colleen.... I am not kidding.... go 

Love you all




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have tried to comment before but it does not work for me!!! frustration set in and I gave up but will now try again!!! We love and miss you both and notice in the pics Casey drinks for you both,HEE Hee!!!!! Aunt Renee