Monday, February 25, 2008

World Golf Village

This blog is dedicated to Chris Bostwick.

Chris, we love you.

Today, we toured the World Golf Village. We wandered around the grounds  and played 18 holes of putt-golf (real greens with a tee box and a flagged hole). It was so much fun, made better by the fact that I got a hole in one on the 8th and beat Casey by one stroke (it was really more than one stroke, but he cheated). 

It was a wonderful day in the sun. Now we are off to the rest area.

Hope you are all enjoying life where you are.

See you in Georgia.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there friends-
Lindsay, the new clothes look so cute! So glad you all made it to Florida and are enjoying the local WILD life (AAAAHHHHligators!) I do hope that sun gets over it's fixation on you. I got your call. My address is 1222 36th Ave. San Francisco, CA 94122. I hope it's not another aligator foot. ;-) I just can't tell you how happy I am that this trip is going so well for all of you. Way to build up the FAMILY experiences. I LOVE reading your blog. MUch Much Love, peace, and a shady day.
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Oh my god I love the pix with Casey and the gator! I laughed so hard made my belly hurt! I am jelouse of all the nice weather you guys have....it is nice here in Bend (always sunshine) but it's still cold...we got snow twice this last weekend! Love you both and travil safely!! Love Morgan P.S. I am going to call my self "Self appointed Antie Morgan" to the baby if that's ok with you two! Growing up with the Zawiciki Kids makes me feel like they are my siblings. =)